Thursday, October 2, 2008

Nothing special

The kids participated in a Jog-a-thon for school and did very well. They say the average is 17 laps (in 30 minutes) and Drew & Quincy did 24 and 21 laps respectively. I was very proud of them. I got to help punch lap-cards and cheer on all the kids. It's a fun fund-raiser. Check out Chase in the background of Drew's picture...what IS he doing!?



















Grandma & Grandpa got to come to one of Drew's soccer games and we got this cute shot.













My three sons...

2 comments:

Katy J. said...

Man, how many pictures do I have of myself doing the pose Qunicy is and wearing similar outfits?! Oh, and I believe Chase is pooping :) Love you!

Unknown said...

Wow. I love all the pictures of the kids..
They are growing so fast before my very eyes..
Thanks so much for sharing..
Love you ALL!